Tuesday, January 18, 2011

branching out

Not to cheat on blogger or anything, but I've been working on a new project. I decided there were a few things I wanted:

1. To own my own content (hence a move away from blogger)

2. To try out a more thematic blog

3. To have more stuff available on my blog--different pages and all

And some other stuff. Anyway, I'm still in the stages of figuring out what I want it to be exactly, but I'm ready for people to look at it and give me feedback. A lot of the content (i.e. everything but the last post) is the same as this blog right now, but that'll change as it gets going.

You can find it here: http://www.carfreerambles.org/

I think I'll probably leave this littlehappinesses blog up, maybe use it for more personal stuff, but I want to focus on the other one for a while. See how it goes.

Anyway, let me know what you think! (Just bear in mind that this is a fledgling project, so be gentle:)

No comments: