Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Goodreads

By the way, for those of you who aren't familiar with it: on ye olde internet there's a site called Goodreads that's a sort of online library/record-keeping/recommendation-helping/literary social networking amalgamation that I've been sort of using for a while. It basically helps you keep track of what you've read, rate it, review it, whatever, and see what your friends are reading... I've gotten lots of good recommendations lately just by looking at what people I like are reading (thanks, goodreads friends!:)

I'll be the first to admit I've used it rather haphazardly since I signed up for it, but I'm trying to use it now to help manage these 100 future books of mine. I'm also trying to at least jot down a few thoughts about what I've read there.

So if you're interested, check it out. It'll probably be a much more comprehensive picture of my progress than this blog. You can find me here. Check it out and keep helping me figure out what to read!:)

No comments: